One of the benefits for our students is the opportunity to gain perspective and an accurate picture of the occupations they prepare for during their studies. Our goal is to teach our students to think independently and logically. We want them to succeed in their lives by having advantages from good language education, the knowledge and skills they have acquired during their studies.
Reasons for choosing a high school in the DSA system.
Our priorities for our students are in particular:
- Use of modern and effective teaching methods
- An attractive modern environment and professional approach
- Free education
- Foreign exchange programs
- Practical use
- Interactive classrooms
- Language learning
- Education tailored to the needs of the European labour market
- Cooperation with companies and foreign partners
- We develop the autonomy, dynamism and creativity of students for the labour market
- Participation in international projects
- Perspective fields of study
- Participation in the dual education system
- Opportunity to continue studying abroad
- Cooperation with universities in Slovakia and abroad
- Good language teaching in English and German
Frequently asked questions:
What is the tuition fee at DSA Elementary school?
No tuition. The course is free as in other schools.
When can I register my child?
The enrollment deadline is April and is always set by the school principal. However, the child can be enrolled all year round. We are here to help.
Can I enroll my child to study at your school if he is studying at another school?
You can. The transfer of students is the same and applies the same. We are here to help.
What foreign languages can you choose from?
You can choose between English and German. The experience is ideal when students learn both languages.
Is it a Slovak or German school?
Teaching is held in the Slovak language as in other schools and follows the Slovak state educational program. However, foreign language teaching is strengthened by modern teaching methods.
Is it in bilingual education system?
This is not a bilingual study. However, foreign language teaching is being improved and modern teaching methods are being used.
What other benefits does the DSA Private High School offer?
Language exchange stays, educational stays and recreational stays in our center in Slovakia, contributions for language education, contributions for foreign language tests, travel costs, modern interactive teaching, innovative methods and a school open to students and parents.